Administer multi-location bi-weekly payroll for over 400 employees, both hourly and salaried.
- Responsible for data entry and reconciliation of payroll data, employee file changes, direct deposits, new hires, deductions, garnishments and other payroll related information
- Process payroll entries for regular payroll, bonuses, commissions, relocations, stock options, etc. as required.
- Review and process PTO/Vacation accruals and requests in accordance with company policy. Process, verify and track Vacation Accruals, Manual/void issues, 401k activity, using both payroll reports and Excel workbooks.
- Possess excellent customer service skills, be able to troubleshoot payroll issues, resolve problems and follow up on all pending payroll inquiries in a timely and professional manner as Company’s primary payroll contact.
- Responsible for filing all payroll related documents.
- Current with State and Federal Payroll and Wage laws and regulations in MA and CA.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports for management.
- Educate management and employees on current payroll procedures and any future changes.
- Coordinate the weekly time reporting of temporary employees to their agencies. Reconcile the weekly invoices received from the temporary agencies.
- Process monthly payroll for the company’s international employees.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years payroll processing and administrative experience in a manufacturing environment
- Payroll experience with ADP, pay expert and EZ labor and/or UltiPro required
- Expert in Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Outlook, Word
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the title of the position you wish to be considered for in the subject line.
E Ink Corporation is an equal opportunity employer & considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.